C4 Partial silicone cushion-55 cells in one chamber
Advanced version of C2 design
Pressure sores are often suffered by people who spend a lot of time in a seated position, including those who suffer from paralysis or are wheelchair bound. The combination of air and silicone gel effectively provides pressure relief and comfort. When pressure is applied, air circulates to each cell. Air cells distribute weight evenly and reduce discomfort. The space between cells allows for enhanced ventilation. The silicone gel provides great comfort and distributes weight evenly.
- The delopment of C2 helps maintain sufficient silicone gel coverage.
- The cells are contoured towards at the rear, provide a pressure relieving and positioning cushion.
- The combination of air, silicone gel and contoured design gathers pressure relief, skin temperature management, weight re-distribution and sitting balance.
- Fabulous lightweight, easy to carry.
- The patented application of plasma technology tightly bonds silicone gel and polyurethane film together.
- 3 layers of polyurethane ensures durability.
- Loading test passed at 130KG/300lb.
- A valve on the side prevents discomfort and facilitates air control.
|C4 Partial silicone||C4-4540S||45x40x4||0.6|