Item：C2-Contour At Rear
C2 Air and silicone cushion Contour at rear design -50 cells in 2 chambers
Pressure sores are often suffered by people who spend a lot of time in a seated position, including those who suffer from paralysis or are wheelchair bound. The combination of air and silicone gel effectively provides pressure relief and comfort. When pressure is applied, air circulates to each cell. Air cells distribute weight evenly and reduce discomfort. The space between cells allows for enhanced ventilation. The silicone gel provides great comfort and distributes weight evenly.
- The Seperate air chambers allow the air pressure to be adjusted on either right or left side ensures a better sitting balance.
- The cells are contoured towards at the rear, provides a pressure relieving and positioning cushion.
- The combination of air and silicone gel effectively provides pressure relief and skin temperature management.
- The air pockets help to maintain blood flow. When pressure is applied, air circulates to each cell and distributing weight evenly.
- Easy to carry and wipe clean.
- The patented application of plasma technology tightly bonds silicone gel and polyurethane film together.
- 3 layers of polyurethane ensures durability.
- Loading test passed at 130KG/300lb.
- A valve on the side prevents discomfort and facilitates air control.
Reference Technology-The Plasma Etching Treatment
|C2-Contour At Rear||C2-4040D||40x40x4||0.8|